Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bounce U

I feel like I have been blogging a lot lately!  Maybe it’s because Colby goes to bed earlier now or maybe because I got a new desktop computer for my work!  So it is super easy for me to plug in my camera and load my pics onto the computer!

Well things have changed a TON lately!  Including Colby’s schedule!  We used to get up and do our “ morning routine” and afterwards Colby would run around playing so good in the house while I got some work and other things done.  Well, no longer is this a possibility!  The second Colby finishes breakfast he stands at the door trying to open it and waves bye!  Since Mom is the only word he will say we make him do actions before we give him something!  So in order for us to leave the house he has to wave, since he won’t talk!!  I know, were so mean!  So he thinks if he waves he can go bye-bye just anytime!! :)  With that said, my schedule has changed quite a bit!!  I now have to plan something in the morning before his nap…and ALSO after his nap before dinner time!  This has been tricky, because you can only go to the park really once a day, and we usually do that in the afternoon since he gets so dirty! (yes, he is a true boy!)  So, I have been trying all the fun things around here for kids!  Luckily, my list is pretty big so I think we will run out of money before we run out of ideas! :) lol  We should start a “Keep Colby busy” fund! ha-ha

Anyways, here is Colby at Bounce U!  He loved it but was a tiny bit scared!  I think in another 6 months to a year he will just love it!  He was scared to climb through all the mazes but he loved to jump, play t-ball and of course the giant slide!  I think we both enjoyed that!  I would send him down on his own and he would flip 3 or 4 times at the end and I cringe thinking he will cry but NOPE he just laughed and waited for me to come down!!

IMG_5149 IMG_5137

Climb, Climb, Climb that is all he wants to do! :)

IMG_5138 IMG_5144

For those of you that really know me…know that I HATE roller coaters.  I mean hate them so bad that I will not go to a theme park even!  This slide made my stomach drop so bad and that is the feeling I cannot stand!  That is why my face looks so funny!  Luckily, Colby sure doesn’t mind the “drop” feeling!!! (hence Colby’s smile and MY cringe!! :) )

IMG_5145 IMG_5147

And doesn’t Colby look like Alfalfa!!  The back of his hair sticks straight up….I know, it’s way past time for a haircut!  It won’t stand up and it won’t lay flat!  Hopefully by the end of the week we will get to it! :)

No comments: