Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rocky is getting big. Well, in case you didn't know it's ROXY now as we found out it is a girl! ha. Roxy never wants to be left out. She always wants to be right with us! Colby has moved into his second vest. My baby is growing up way too fast! Brent and I sure love when mom comes and gives us a night off of treatments!! :) Yes, he is being shaken like crazy while sleeping. It puts him right to sleep....well sometimes!

Roxy tries to cuddle with Colby


Nap time.......



Colby and I are sure getting ready for Hawaii....hence his Hawaiin outfit that my step-dad picked out for him! Isn't it darling? He needs to grow a bit in the next 4 weeks though!! :)





2 comments:

Jason and Lauren said...

Jason and I were laughing about your kitten gender issues on the way home....I like ROXY though it's a cute kitty name!

Coopers said...

Ha! I had no idea that HE was a HER!! When did you find that out?? That is so funny. Didn't the same thing happen with Pumpkin, but other way around!