Sunday, August 23, 2009
Merry-Go-Round
Okay...is this seriously not the cutest picture you have ever seen? We took Colby to the city with my brother and his wife last week and we road the most expensive Merry-go-round in the world. Haha, not really but it felt like it! I almost paid for a second time becuase I have never seen Colby have a smile on his face for so long. He was jsut beaming! He held on to the pole and the horse went up and down and everytime we passed Brent he would jsut be smilling and laughing! Of course I was sitting on the horse with him, but we had an absolute blast!
Look at that styling boy! He even has his cool new big boys shoes on! :) We just love our little monkey are busy plannig his first birthday party!!! (Or shall I say I am?)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment