Allie had her darling baby Zachary!! I will say I was SHOCKED at him weighing in at over 8 pounds! I was betting on a 6 or 7 pound baby judging by the size of her!

Isn't he darling! Tempting I know, but I am still not ready for another!!

I work from home, generally. But they were short so I came in for about 2 days a week for the month of August. This was exhausting...luckily we have a great designer Ted who took great care of Colby for me! This was sure nice and actually enabled me to get something done!! Colby just LOVES Ted!

My friend Iris from work got married at the Dublin golf course. It was beautiful!

Colby is getting so BIG. He loves to play in his crib while I try to get things done! He is beginning to scare me as he has started putting his hands on the edge and trying to pull himself up. I have a feeling we will be lowering the crib soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment