Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Brent!!!

Our little Brenty-poo turned 26 last week....oh how the years fly by! Of course for Brent's birthday we have to celebrate the Birthday WEEK not just the birthDAY, so here are some pictures from our week.....

We had the famous costco chocolate cake, Brent's favorite!! Boy was it amazing. We went to Pyzano's Pizza with all our family, it was yummy...always our favorite place to get pizza!
Here is the little "bundt" cake I got him for his birthday, I had to get him a cake since we were not celebrating until the next day. This was red velvet and it was SOOOO good! I almost ate the whole piece! :)

And I got Brent his very own Navigagtion system, as most of you know he is HORRIBLE at directions! :)) Hopefully this will help him out.

Colby helps dad blow out his candles!




We went out again with my grandparents to Macaroni grill....what a great week we all had! We love you Daddy!!! :)



No comments: