Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Colby's 5 months!

Time sure flies---Colby is now 5 months! I feel like just yesterday he was so tiny curled up in my arms and now he is 16 pounds and in the 75th percentile! :) He is growing SO well, and we are so proud of everything he has done. He now laughs so much and gets so excited to see daddy when he comes home from school. He loves to suck on EVERYTHING and anything he holds goes right into his mouth. He is so close to rolling over although we just can't quite get there. He loves his bath time, he gets so happy kicking and smiling the whole time. Here are a few pics of our BIG boy!! :)) don't you just love the last one?? haha

















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LUV the bum picture-we match, but mine a whole lot bigger and more wrinkles!!:)) And luv Brent in his G's!!:))

Jason and Lauren said...

I want to SQUISH his bum!! He is getting LARGE too...mighty fine milk you make!
It looks like we won't be able to come in April. I have been called off so much that I can't afford to take time off....I am bummed but that is life I guess. :( It sounds like you and your Mom have raised a TON of money!