It is about time you start posting some pics! How are you doing? You are finding out what you are having soon aren't you?! Let me know! and get some more pics up! I want to see you cute and prego
Oh you gotta give me more than that on my blog!:)) How was the cruise? Did you get sea sick at all? Call us when you find out if it's a boy or girl? Hope you guys are well. We miss you guys too!
3 comments:
It is about time you start posting some pics! How are you doing? You are finding out what you are having soon aren't you?! Let me know! and get some more pics up! I want to see you cute and prego
We wish we could have been there w/ya. I (just like brent) could use some sun!
Oh you gotta give me more than that on my blog!:)) How was the cruise? Did you get sea sick at all? Call us when you find out if it's a boy or girl? Hope you guys are well. We miss you guys too!
Post a Comment