IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!
Brent and I found out yesterday that we are definitely having a boy!! We are VERY excited...I knew from the very first day I found out I was pregnant it was a boy. I guess that motherly instinct has all ready set in! Hopefully September will come soon!! :)
5 comments:
Congrats again! I am so excited for you!
Jess,
We are so EXCITED to have a little boy in the family!
Yeah!!!! We are so excited for you two. Jordan feels that his name sounds good for your boy. hehe! Congratulations!
Hey congratulations!! That is so exciting!! Baby boys are so cute!! Are you still living in San Ramon?? If so we really should get together. We hope all is well and congrats again!!
We are so excited. There are so many boys that he will grow up with. We miss you guys. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment