Oh my gosh! You are brave!!!!:)) um I look like you right now and you are 4 months prego!!!! It's about time your little anorexic body gained a little weight!:)) Just teasin. You look so cute. I didn't even know you had a blog. I found it on Tricias, so now that I have stalked you, you have to keep in touch with me!:)) Miss you guys!
You look so good! Congratulations we are so excited for you. You will love being a mom. I found your blog through Brandon and Tavah's hope you don't mind!! How is Brent liking school? Looks like you guys are doing good keep in touch.
4 comments:
Yay your little belly looks so cute! You chopped your hair! It looks good!
You're so brave! You look cute!
Oh my gosh! You are brave!!!!:)) um I look like you right now and you are 4 months prego!!!! It's about time your little anorexic body gained a little weight!:)) Just teasin. You look so cute. I didn't even know you had a blog. I found it on Tricias, so now that I have stalked you, you have to keep in touch with me!:)) Miss you guys!
You look so good! Congratulations we are so excited for you. You will love being a mom. I found your blog through Brandon and Tavah's hope you don't mind!! How is Brent liking school? Looks like you guys are doing good keep in touch.
Post a Comment