We started off Halloween with the Danville Fall Festival the weekend before Halloween. Brent had a booth, so Colby and I thought we would enjoy the little kids parade and let him practice trick-or-treating at the booths! He learned QUICK! Someone would put candy in his bucket and he would pull it right out and ask for you to open it!
We rode the train…
And ate some Ice cream….
The Friday before Halloween, Colby had a parade at school! He was so excited because I was watching a friend’s kids so I brought them with me and Colby was so excited to show Isaac his classroom, and Isaac even got to sit in circle time with him at the end!
Then we carved pumpkins! Probably Colby’s favorite thing to do! He loves his pumpkin and will sure be sad when we throw it in the trash!
His favorite part..? Digging out the guts! His favorite thing to do!!
My mom’s neighborhood even had a little kids parade!
And Trunk-or-Treat at church! Brent decided to be creative and decorate our Tahoe. He was sure proud of his work!
Posing before we were going Trick-or-treating!
He caught on quick!
And admired his loot when we got home!
We let him pick a few pieces to eat, after all he did do a lot of walking for all this candy!!
And of course he picks a sucker first!
It was a great Halloween, and Colby loved wearing his costume which made it even better!!
1 comment:
Zac still takes about Colby being Elmo. He loved it. I'm just amazed that Colby would even wear the hat! He was so cute.
I am also surprised that Colby liked the inside of the pumpkin. Zac is also going to be sad when we have to get rid of our pumpkin. He tells me about it everytime we go out the door.
Post a Comment