Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Viva Lost Wages!!

 

  We had the AMAZING opportunity to head down to Las Vegas!  I had a work meeting I had to be at Friday morning, so Brent and I flew down Thursday and had a weekend of FUN with his Brother and his wife and NO kids!!!  It was amazing!  In fact, I am still trying to recover!  I told Brent I am getting WAY too old to stay out until the wee hours of the night! :)

The gang- Brent and I stayed at THE hotel at Mandalay Bay and had a great time!  It was so nice to have weekend free of treatments, enzymes, applesauce and not a care in the world!  It’s always great to get a break, but it’s even better to come home and be a mom!!!

 IMG_6514 IMG_6516

If you ever go to Vegas, stay at Mandalay!!  They have the BEST pools!

IMG_6518 IMG_6520 IMG_6521 IMG_6522

I told Brent the ONE THING I have wanted to do for a long time is see Celine Dion at Caesar’s palace!  And it was AMAZING!!!!!!  I LOVE Celine and her show was SO good!

IMG_6524   IMG_6527

This is sort of a joke, but when Brent and I first got married I had this Shania Twain to-shirt that I wore ALL the time!  It’s just one of those shirts that is so comfortable because you have worn it so much and it fits so well!  So, he bought me a NEW  Celine shirt so 6 years later I will no longer wear Shania! lol

IMG_6528

It was so much fun spending time with Brandon and Tavah!!!!  But, Colby was SO happy to see us when we got home and I am ready to get back to my 10:00PM bedtime!! :)

No comments: