While we were at Marine World last week they had these things called “Handimals” where they take your hand print and turn it into any animal you want! It was so neat, so we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to make one for Colby!
Colby is funny, he is SO tough, rough and doesn’t let anyone push him around! but when it comes to something as a little hair on his hand he comes rushing over to you to get his hands clean again! He HATES to have dirty hands! (He MUST take after his mommy! ) So, he wanted us to get the paint off right away!
And here is the fished look…all from a simple handprint! I LOVE it, and Brent thinks we should hang it in his room, I think we should hang it in the family room for everyone to see!! :)
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Our little Monkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Jessica! I'm glad I found your blog (through Tenille's). That monkey is just too darn cute (both of them) :).
that is seriously SO cute!!
Post a Comment