Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer!

 

I feel like I am so bad at updating my blog with all the fun things that we have been doing!  So, here is a recap of the past few weeks!  Brent has been busy at work, but we sure are LOVING his 4 day work week schedule…and will keep it around forever! :)  He generally works 12 hour days but takes Thursdays off, so we try to do something fun as a family especially since things are not nearly as crowded on the week days!

 

We went to see Mr. Tim McGraw for John’s 30th Birthday!

260262_10150639153885246_583570245_19080665_8118586_s

We took Colby to pick some cherries out in Brentwood!  This was so fun, because now that we have a yard he always sees me pulling weeds, watering, planting and taking care of the yard..so of course he wants to help!  So, he was already a pro at picking the cherries and throwing them in the bucket!

 IMG_6370

IMG_6371 IMG_6375

We have already headed out to the Alameda County Fair!  And for some reason, this year we had a ton of fun at it!  I’m not sure why but we had a blast, and are already planning another trip this week!

Of course we spent the Afternoon at the horse races, and Colby loved it…almost as much as Daddy and Grandpa!

IMG_6381 IMG_6382 IMG_6384

Keeping Colby busy by throwing away all our trash!

IMG_6386

This little boy sure knows what he wants…and he sure loves rides!  and of course he has his daddy wrapped around his little finger so he got to ride some and had a blast!

IMG_6389 IMG_6391

This is kind of a joke between Brent and I..but we always joke about our teeth and he ALWAYS wants to bleach them!  We have the at home stuff, but he wants to do it in the chair like I did when I worked for a dentist.  Well, every time we see a place that does it I tell him how much pain it caused me.  To this day, I would rather birth a child then have ZOOM done to my teeth!  It was a horrible experience for me, anyways he always wants to try it!  So, at the fair they had a booth there so he gave it a try!  He was in a little discomfort afterwards, but not too bad.  So, hopefully his teeth are a few shades whiter for his satisfaction! :)IMG_6395 IMG_6396 IMG_6399 IMG_6379 

And we have celebrated some birthdays!

IMG_6405 IMG_6400

We are sure loving this warm weather and can’t wait for more pool time, park days and picnics!

No comments: