For Memorial Day Weekend, we headed over to the Art & Wind Festival in San Ramon for some fun! Well, Colby and I got to enjoy ourselves while Brent was busy working his booth! It was lots of fun and Brent had a super successful weekend, which also means he is SWAMPED at work now! Which is always a great thing!
Colby is at the age where he sees something he wants and he wants it now! So, of course the minute we saw all the rides he was right there in line! (were still learning the concept of WAITING in line…not just walking to the front! lol)
This was SO funny, Colby LOVES trucks! whenever he hears the garbage truck he always runs up to his bedroom window, pushes his chair over and stands up so he can watch it! Well, let’s just say when we got NEAR the fire truck he was scared to death! It was so funny, I couldn’t even hold him because he wanted away so bad.
He loved watching the kites…and GRANDPA!
The candy toss was also a fun one…can you spot us?
Lots of helicopters and a plane flew super low! Colby thought that was pretty neat!
So, on Monday Colby and I headed back by ourselves just to have a little more fun, since Brent was working! Well, he wanted to ride the cars again and was borderline if he could ride alone or not. I still stuck him on it by himself ( I was a bit nervous!) and strapped him in as tight as I could so he couldn’t jump out! Well, needless to say he loved it! He kept looking back for me and was having a blast! I think he was excited that he was riding alone! I just can’t believe how big he is getting!
No comments:
Post a Comment