Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!!

Colby’s Pre-School walks in the Dublin St. Patrick’s Day parade each year!  So, this year Colby got to walk with them!  And when Colby walks….that means Brent and I also had to walk!  But it was lots of fun!  We made sure Colby looked styling in his St. Patty’s car!!

  IMG_6053 IMG_6055  IMG_6057 IMG_6060

So, yes Steve ended up walking with us…NOT by choice! lol Brent and I had somewhere to be and the parade was taking  a LONG time….so my parents were at the end “thinking” they were watching the parade!  but when Brent and I realized we might not have enough time to walk the entire thing before we had to leave we gave Steve a little ring and with much hesitation we talked him into walking!

IMG_6062

I told him to turn that frown upside down and he would have more fun!!!  I think it worked! :)

IMG_6065

Colby had to much fun, he got out of his car in the middle and wanted to walk in front of each person and say Hi!

No comments: