Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday.

I am never ever early or on time with blogging!  It seems I blog an event at least a few weeks after the fact!  So, this is quite shocking…!!  My birthday is actually tomorrow, March 23!  I always love this time of year because Brent’s birthday is in Feb, mine a month later and our Anniversary 2 weeks after my birthday!  Lots of celebrations in the spring!  We celebrated my birthday a few days early this year!

Chef Steve made me my favorite dish…Shrimp Orzo.  and to top it off we had a Baskin Robbins cake!

  IMG_6068

Colby LOVED the mini cones on top!

IMG_6074

I got lots of fun gifts!  Including some stuff to make my lawn greener!!! :)  I guess this spring summer will be the true test to find out what color thumb I have…hopefully a green one! :)

IMG_6081 IMG_6082

And the best part…….Colby and Brent got me an IPAD2!!!!  I couldn’t have been more excited!  I can’t wait to get my iPad in the next week or two!  So, for now I get to stare at my awesome green smart cover!!

IMG_6084IMG_6086

No comments: