Life has been crazy, but we are finally to the point where we are getting settled in! We moved into a house a few weeks ago…and we L-O-V-E it! In fact, life could not be better! Brent generally comes home for lunch, and we were sitting each our Taco Bell :) and we were talking about our new place and Brent said, don’t you feel so happy here? I laughed and said, oh Brent you have no idea! I finally get to open my blinds and my house is SO bright! Colby and I are always outside in our backyard, or in the garage or walking around out front! We love it! But, here is a few pictures of our place! Things still are not 100% complete yet, I still need to hang up our decorations upstairs…but we will get to that! :)
This house has 2 areas for a table, so this is our “formal” dining room, or where we eat now until we get another table to use as our kitchen table!!
This is our bedroom upstairs (notice the view?) Can you tell, Brent made the bed?
This is our bathroom! My favorite part of the house!!
Colby gets to take his bath in our bathroom! What a lucky boy!
I have a huge closet, and am loving it! we have 2 closets in the master and it is so nice to not have to share! :)
This is Roxy’s room! lol or the upstairs guest bathroom.
This is our computer room/guest bedroom! This picture is a hint to all our family far away! We now have an extra bed, and might I add there is a pullout bed underneath so it folds out to make a double bed!! So, yes we do expect visitors! lol
Colby’s room! which, is nice and large…he also has a nice size walk in closet so we have lots of rooms for toys!!
We don’t have anyone behind us, just hills! And we have this perfect trail behind our house that Colby already loves. We go on it every morning that he doesn’t have school, and he already knows his way to the park!
My awesome husband spent many long days and nights working on my salon in the garage! He built 2 walls, laid down floor, hung a mirror and installed extra lights all so I have a place to do hair that doesn’t look like a “garage.” I am so excited for this and it is finally complete! So, I will have to post pictures of his awesome work
I realized I don’t have any pictures of the family room or kitchen, so I will be sure to get those up too! But this gives you an idea of our new place! We love it and welcome any visitors! :)
1 comment:
Wow, it looks great! Love all the space you have! I know it must be exciting to call your new place "home." We move into the house we are building in 2 weeks! I cannot wait. BTW- I LOVE THE VIEW YOU HAVE!!!!
Post a Comment