Thursday, January 27, 2011

Holiday pics!

We had a great Holiday season this year and got to see lots of family!

Of course Santa found Colby at Nana’s house!

IMG_5857 

Colby sure loved all his new toys!

 IMG_5863IMG_5893

Nana and Grandpa went all out!

IMG_5873

Colby was so excited to see his Gabba bath toys from Lauren and Jason!

IMG_5878

I was busy making picture canvases this year!  I always try to make something cute for my family, what else do you get them when they have everything!! lol

IMG_5883 IMG_5884

I think Brent has some explaining to do here….Okay, I guess I will do it for him!  We do a gift exchange with my extended family on Christmas Day.  It is supposed to be a nice gift, around $25.  Well, Brent decided to put his own twist on things and make a poster of himself!  Let’s just say it was a bit of an embarrassment taking it to the place to get it enlarged…I mean really how do you explain this?  The poster read, “Merry Christmas, love Santa’s little helper!”  Steve was lucky enough to open it, but don’t worry he threw in some cash to make it worth it!

 

I think the family was a bit surprised to say the least!! lol  ( I have a feeling this picture will be coming back around next year!!! )

IMG_5918

It was so fun to see Arabella all the way from Maine!

IMG_5909

Brent had his brother in town from Utah!  SO, we went of to San Francisco for a day of fun! 

IMG_5946 IMG_5923 IMG_5924 IMG_5931 IMG_5932 IMG_5933 IMG_5941 IMG_5942

And of course we had a great New Year’s, in fact we decided to have a little party at our place!  It was tons of fun, but I am so lame and only took this one picture at midnight!!  Anyways Happy New Year!  Let’s hope 2011 is just as good as 2010 was for us!

IMG_5948

No comments: