Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thanksgiving

I am a little embarrassed that I am making a Thanksgiving post after a Christmas post…but I forgot I didn’t post our Thanksgiving pics!

We had Thanksgiving at my parents house with all my family!  My brother and his wife came out which was so much fun!  Colby didn’t want to take Brobie off his back!! :)

This is my cousin Christian!!

 IMG_5692

Dax, my brother's little boy was so shy!  It was so funny because he is complete opposite of Colby! Luckily, he wasn’t afraid of me! :)

IMG_5694

We had a deep fried turkey!! :)

IMG_5702 IMG_5703

I think  Nana is hoping for a grand-DAUGHTER someday?

IMG_5704 IMG_5706

Colby sure loves Jason!!  I think that means he needs to come visit us more often!! :)

IMG_5714

Dax turned one just before Thanksgiving so we celebrated his birthday also!!

IMG_5716

I think someone was a bit jealous of all Dax’s new cars and toys!?

IMG_5725

Then Colby found an I pad and was really happy! :)

IMG_5731

It’s not a family get together without the dollar game!!!  Let’s hope Brent and I will be the champs again at Christmas this year!  We weren’t too lucky on Thanksgiving!

IMG_5732

No comments: