Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday!

Well….Colbers is officially T-W-O!!  I felt like since we had his party before his birthday that his birthday had already passed!  So, we decided we would have a fun day full of things that Colby LOVES!  We started off our day at “Super Franks!”  Let me tell you, he loves this place!  He gets to run wild and make a mess that Mom doesn’t have to clean! :) 

Here he is in the Fish Tank room…that is why it’s so fluorescent!

IMG_4499

Kate and Benson joined in on the fun too!

IMG_4497IMG_4492IMG_4483 

After his nap we headed over to Sweet Tomatoes!  Colby loves this place!  He gets to eat tons of food and gets to enjoy a cone at the very end!  I even put sprinkles on it for his birthday!  I think he enjoyed this MUCH more than the cake!

IMG_4508 IMG_4510 IMG_4513 IMG_4514

I should have taken a picture of him…AFTER!  He looks at me after he had finished and said; “Mom” and pointed to my ice cream cone!  As is he hadn’t had enough and he wanted more!  But of course me being such a pushover I gave it to him! :)  Just because it’s his special day!!!

 

After dinner we headed over to a super fun park in Pleasanton!  Colby had a blast getting out some energy!

IMG_4515 IMG_4516 IMG_4518  

IMG_4520

If you ask me, I would say he had a pretty darn good 2nd birthday!  He had a whole day devoted to HIM! :)  2 is such a fun age!  He is so interactive and is getting so smart!  We are running into new problems within each phase he grows into!  We are having a BIG problem with biting and being a little bully!  We are trying to break this habit, but it’s hard and he doesn’t always cooperate!  But, the main thing we are so thankful for is his heath! We have had a healthy 2 years and hope for many more to come!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLBY!!!!

1 comment:

Coopers said...

so sad we missed all of the fun. i don't know what zac's deal was with his nap that day!
sweet tomatoes is so good. and you have to end it with a cone! it is a must!
i'm glad he had another fun day!
happy birthday colb.