Sunday, September 12, 2010

Colby’s 2nd party

Was a blast!  I sure hope everyone had just as much fun as us!  We had a jumpy house, Uncle Scott dressed up as a clown and made some balloons and cotton candy for everyone and of course a pinata and homemade ice cream to top it off!  We are so grateful for such awesome friends and family to make it all happen!

This little one LOVED the jumpy house…..

IMG_4239

IMG_4241 IMG_4245 IMG_4248

Here comes uncle Scott!!!

IMG_4259

Colby wasn’t too sure what to think of him!! :)

IMG_4262

Auntie Kristina was busy at work making cotton candy!

IMG_4264 IMG_4266

IMG_4272edit

Colby loved the pinata……

IMG_4275 IMG_4278 

And Mom got to break it since none of the kiddos did!! :)

IMG_4309 IMG_4313 IMG_4314 IMG_4315

Thank you Auntie and Uncle for all your hard work!

IMG_4294

Enjoying some cupcakes!! :)

IMG_4320 IMG_4326 IMG_4329 IMG_4335

The girls take a whirl in the jumpy!

IMG_4345 IMG_4347

Time to show our talents! lol

IMG_4352

Go Tenile Go!!!!

IMG_4355

Colby giving Miley a goodbye hug!!

IMG_4368 

IMG_4379

and the best part was all his new toys!  He sure is in heaven!!!!

IMG_4391

And I think he is even ready for school!!! :)  Thanks Grandma, we love our new backpack!!

IMG_4400

Chef Grandpa and Colby take a jump!

IMG_4422

The life of the party…..

IMG_4424

 

Thank you everyone for such and awesome party!  It wouldn’t be a party without all our awesome friends and family!!  And a BIG thanks to Nana and Grandpa for letting us take over there house and for all there hard work!!! :)  Thanks~!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It was a FUN party! You guys always throw a good party!
I can't believe the picture of me. Wow, after all these years and I can still do a toe-touch! Except...next time I try to do one of these, I should stretch first! Oh, and I love the picture of Colby and Miley hugging, so sweet.

Coopers said...

thanks for having us come! it was such a fun party. you guys always do such a great job.
i love the pictures you took of colby and his cupcake. nice work! he is such a cute kid. can't believe he is almost TWO!!