Sunday, July 4, 2010

Summer of Fun!

I feel like summer is coming to an end, even though it is just starting!!  We sure took advantage of Brent’s 3 week break he has been on!  Brent decided he didn’t want to sit at home during his last week so we were on the go, which I think Colby was very excited about!

We started off our week at Tilden Park!  Colby rode on the steam train which was pretty cool, he really liked it!

 IMG_3952 IMG_3953 IMG_3966 IMG_3969

They had a Merry-Go-Round that he got to ride a few times!

IMG_3977 IMG_3991 IMG_3994

And we had a picnic lunch before playing at the park!

IMG_4002 IMG_4004

We also went to Waterworld!  We always talk about going here but never actually do!  We had a great time with my cousins, aunt and sister.  My aunt rented a private Cabana so we had a great place to lounge around!  It was in the perfect area for Colby to explore.  Colby loved the water swings!

IMG_4011 IMG_4013

Taking a snooze on Auntie Kristina!

IMG_4016

Of course we could not go a year without going to the fair!  Haha, can you tell what I started off my day with?  I won’t tell you what I had at the end of the day too! :)

IMG_4018

They had a little circus that was so cute that Colby just loved!  Luckily he liked it because we are going to the real Circus in August! :)

IMG_4025 IMG_4026

If you know Brent at all then you know that he LOVES horse races!  He would spend all day here if I let him!

IMG_4030

 

Brent goes back to school on Tuesday and starts an internship the following week! Colby and I are sure going to miss having him around during the day, he is going to be b-u-s-y!!  BUT this just means that he has only 12 short weeks until he is DONE with school!!!! :)  Can’t wait for all the adventures that lie ahead!

1 comment:

Dani and Paul said...

It looks like you guys have had a great summer. You have done so many fun things especially going to Cabo. It looked so relaxing