Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

We started off Easter this year coloring eggs a few days before!  Colby went down extra early that night and missed all the fun!  The Hatch’s joined us.

IMG_2485 IMG_2491

Easter morning he gave Colby his basket.  I went shopping for him…and so did Brent!  Brent came home from Costco with a MONSTER bubble machine!  We haven’t tried it out yet but I am sure he is going to LOVE it!! 

IMG_2499

Of course, he just wanted the 99 cent eggs!! 

IMG_2501

Then we headed over to my parents house for some yummy dinner!

IMG_2502

Once again Colby got spoiled again!

IMG_2505 IMG_2507

Of course Colby had his very first peep.  I hate peeps but my mom loves them, so she wanted to see if Colby would like them or not?  And we will have to see if he likes them next year….he enjoyed pulling them apart more than eating them!

IMG_2518 IMG_2521

IMG_2525

And we celebrated me and my sister’s birthday too!

IMG_2522

No comments: