Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Breakfast with Santa

 

I’m not sure how it happened but Colby went from RUNNING away from Santa to sitting on his lap and blowing him kisses in just a few short weeks!  The first time Colby saw Santa this year was just after Thanksgiving at the mall.  We went during the day and Santa was slow so when we walked up to just “look” at him he walked over towards Colby, well Colby flipped out and started running away screaming!  He was much braver at our church Christmas party and we went to Breakfast with Santa and he was SO excited when Santa arrived!  So, I think we have prepped him long enough.  But, it was a very enjoyable morning especially since my son LOVED Santa! :)

 IMG_7076

IMG_7078 IMG_7080

The Gang

IMG_7081 IMG_7087

Santa even had a gift for each kid! :)

IMG_7095 IMG_7100

We were SO proud of him, and he was so happy to be sitting next to Santa!  ( I think Santa needs a new beard!)

IMG_7109 IMG_7110

He is getting some practice in for Christmas morning!

IMG_7115

He LOVES his fire truck!

IMG_7117

No comments: