This little man came for a visit a few weeks ago! DAX! Dax is Colby’s cousin, my brother’s little boy! He is too stinkin cute, he even got to sleep over at my house for a night! Colby was in heaven! He had a buddy with him all the time. It was too fun.
They were like 2 peas in a pod, literally.
Colby even shared his new wagon with Dax!!
Things did get a bit tricky….Dax would bring me a snack to eat, well Colby was right there waiting for a snack also! So, to say the least I think we might have overdosed Colby on some enzymes!!
This pretty much somes up the trip! Colby LOVED having his buddy with him all day long!!
I think after watching Dax, life would be MUCH easier if we didn’t have to worry about breathing treatments and enzymes anytime Colby eats! After Dax woke up in the morning and had his bottle…I will be honest in telling you that I didn’t really know what to do with him….I was used to my 2 hour morning routine with Colby! I couldn’t believe how easy it was!!
1 comment:
They look so much alike!
Post a Comment