Tuesday, August 24, 2010

busy…busy…busy

Wow…I have really seen a change in Colby these past few months!  He is becoming SO dang busy!  If I take my eyes off him for just a minute he is usually into something!  He climbs into, up and onto everything!!!  And we are beginning to realize he is a pretty strong kid!  We are surprised at some of the things he will do!!  Not to mention the little bully he is becoming…

IMG_4147On this occasion he decided to stand on rocking chair and get into his baby wipes!  He managed to empty the entire thing one by one onto the ground!

 

 IMG_4149

He LOVES to dig!!!  Especially in Sand!  I have to make sure we don’t go to any parks with sand…because within 3 minutes he looks like this!!!

IMG_4136 IMG_4138 

Do you notice he doesn’t look at the camera?  He doesn’t sit still long enough for me to take a picture of him looking at me! Ha

 IMG_4141

He looks like he is about to cry here!!  Even though he wasn’t….

IMG_4142

Through all his busyness he sure is a happy boy and loves to be on the “GO!”  Luckily I like to stay busy too so we are often out and about!!

IMG_4145

Colby turns 2 next month!  I can’t wait to see what adventures are awaiting us!! :)

No comments: