Monday, March 8, 2010
YEAH Dr. Babcock!
I can only do this because I know Brent never looks at our blog! He would be so embarassed if he knew I did this but I am so proud of him! Brent was elected INTERN OF THE QUARTER!!! I guess when you don't come home until after 8pm every single night you must be doing something right at school! He has done SO well in clinic and is going to finish 4 months early! This will allow him to work with another Doc for a few months before he finishes his classes. I couldn't be more proud of all his hard work and dedication towards school and the important things in life! We keep telling ourselves this L-O-N-G journey of school is soon coming to an end! :-) (That's a HUGE smiley face from me! haha)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations you two!! That is very exciting!!
Post a Comment