Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Morgan Family Reunion

The Morgan's all got together for another family reunion! Unfortunetley, we couldn't go up to Rucker Lake because of the fires since the roads were closed...so they moved it to Del Valle in Livermore! Lucky for us, we were only 20 minutes away! :) Brent went up for 3 days and I just stayed over 1 night since I had to go back to work. I think 1 night was just plenty for me anyways!! :) Brent is making me the perfect Smoore! :) MMMM...they were so good!
We rented a boat with Tricia and Austin! We had so much fun going around the lake and attempting to catch a fish!!!
My CRAZY sister in law!! :) haha
So...Brent being as experienced as he is was showing AJ how to cast a fishing pole. He is trying to direct me while I am nervously driving this speed boat, he casts the rod and it goes straight into the tree. Little did we know Brent had JUST bought this new hook for $4, and heaven forbid he wasted $4, so he made us go over and he tried to get his hook off the tree. It had to be the funniest thing Tricia and I have ever seen! But luckily Brent was determined!!


Trying EVERYTHING he can...
Look how happy everyone is, Brent got the hook off of the tree!!!:) It sure gave us a good laugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH!!! Looks like you all had a blast there! Wish we could've been there. I think we are going to stadium of fire to see the one and only HAAAANNNAAAAAHHH MOOOONTAANAAHA!!!!!! Miley Cirus I mean!!:)) The kids are so excited to see her!! They think they are going to go on stage with her:))

Jason and Lauren said...

How funny....Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! We are looking forward to our trip in August!

Babcocks said...

I heard you guys had a great time. Mybe in the future we will see you guys again! It looks like fun. Good job Brent.